To provide a uniform system of accounting, financial reporting, and internal control adequate to protect and account for the Commonwealth's financial resources, while supporting and enhancing the recognition of Virginia as the best managed state in the union. More information is available in DOA's Strategic Plan and Service Area Plan.
- Popular Annual Financial Report - Dec. 20, 2023
- Annual Comprehensive Financial Report - Dec. 18, 2023
- Virginia Truth in Revenue Source Reporting - September 29, 2023
- 2023 Preliminary Report - August 23, 2023
- Month-End Closing Schedule - July 5, 2023
- Reimbursing Agencies for Disaster Expenses - June 30, 2023
- 2023 Fiscal Year-End Closing Procedures - May 1, 2023
Our site provides information about the various services and publications our office provides.
As you explore our site, you will be able to download various reports. The audited financial statements are in the Annual Comprehensive Financial Report. The quarterly Report on Statewide Financial Management and Compliance highlights monthly trends in state financial activity. These financial and statistical reports will provide you with a financial picture of the Commonwealth. If you are interested in a quick, easy to read summary of Virginia's finances, click on the Popular Report.
Also, you can view pertinent DOA information regarding agency training opportunities offered by DOA, and Commonwealth Accounting Policies and Procedures (CAPP) as well as other information.
Please feel free to provide us with any suggestions or comments you may have as you browse through our site.
Sharon H. Lawrence
Acting State Comptroller